All forum members must adhere to the rules on this page. Anyone found breaking these rules will be banned from the forum indefinitely.
General posting rules and guidelines for posting on Black Belt Forums:
- Be respectful of all other forum members and treat them in the same manner you would like to be treated.
- Racist, bigoted, homophobic and sexist views and comments are not welcome here.
- No 'Goodbye' threads. If you no longer want to be a part of Black Belt Forums, just leave. You can say your goodbyes to friends via email or messenger.
- No discussions regarding 'hot topics' such as religion, politics, abortion, gun laws, etc. These topics always cause heated arguments and have no place on Black Belt Forums.
- Keep posts on topic. It is unfair to the member who started a thread to hijack their discussion and talk about something else. If you want an answer to something unrelated, start a new thread.
- No bullying or swearing towards other members.
- No pornography or adult themed pictures.
- If you don't like another member, simply ignore them.
Spam & Advertising
Spam will not be tolerated on Black Belt Forums. Those who do want to advertise on Black Belt Forums should contact us directly.
- Spam will be deleted and the member posting it will be banned.
- No links to rival forums permitted in signatures.
- Members found sending private messages to other members promoting websites etc will be banned.